You have a business and that business services Stallings, North Carolina. Perfect. This is a Stallings SEO one time optimization service.
Get a comprehensive local SEO makeover service that puts the correct pieces in place for your long term ranking success.
This is NOT a monthly service. I would rather you spend your monthly marketing budget on Facebook ads to grow your brand awareness. I am happy to manage that Facebook advertising campaign for you.
In this SEO service, we will focus on several key areas of your website and your business presence on the rest of the Internet. The entire project is done inside of a shared Google Spreadsheet so you see the entire thing.
My hope is that you pick up a little of the techniques and theories behind the work and are able to continue promoting your local business yourself! Here is what I will do for you:
- optimize your Google My Business listing
- audit and clean up your local business citations
- organize your online profiles into a branded network instead of a bunch of individual profiles or pages
- optimize your on-site pages for your target keywords
- get rid of Yoast SEO free plugin and install something much more premium
Based on your business and website there will be several items that cannot be listed because every site is different. If I come across something specific on your website that needs to be addressed I will either address it or let you know about it.
What is Stallings, NC?
Stallings is a small town and suburb of Charlotte, NC. If your business services this area please contact me today to take advantage of my low-cost digital marketing programs.
Stallings SEO & Marketing Services
- $1500 One Time Local SEO Power Makeover
- $1500 Local Lead Gen website – simple but high converting
- $1500 Local Video Package – 2 videos plus YouTube SEO
Optional Monthly Facebook Advertising
The only monthly ongoing service I provide is Facebook Advertising. I can drive an enormous amount of brand awareness and leads using FB ads. Once you have the basic pieces in place (listed above) a scaled out Facebook advertising campaign is the logical next step. Remember, there are 1 billion people on Facebook! You have customers waiting, let’s explore how to get in front of those who are NOT actively searching for your service right now.